Ads by Amazon

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome all to Sadler's Financial Blog! The intention of this blog is to help people with their personal finance goals and to share mine with the Internet. A good financial background is something that the average person really needs, and it is a shame that more good free information isn't available to the average person.

My background is a high school math teacher with personal finance as a hobby. As a warning, I am well read in the topics, but have no formal training in personal finance or economics so my advice should be general in nature and individual stock and mutual fund advise and recommendations should not be considered.

Finally, this blog will help me to lay out my financial goals, expectations and progress for all to see. I want to retire early, and live a comfortable lifestyle as I do it. I will go through how I plan to do this, and continue to comment on how the progress is going. I will also post a monthly net worth listing, similar to Million Dollar Journey to show my progress over time.

Thanks for visiting, and feel free to drop a comment down to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment