Ads by Amazon

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Taxes...this afternoon!

This afternoon, frugala and I are going to her parents place to do our taxes. Both of us are confident that we are getting money back (because of RRSPs and education and donations) but we still have put it off for two weeks. The reason for this is that frugala's parents have tax software that we want to try out. We have all seen the advertisements (or the packages themselves) in the supermarket, or store and said "I don't know if thats a good deal or not" (to pay $20 for software to do your taxes). Frugala's parents already bought it and there are extra licenses to do taxes, so we will try it out and I will post either this evening or tomorrow with a recommendation or not.

For myself, I am curious to see how much money I will be getting this year, because I dropped my taxes at the end of last year. I am expecting about half of what I got last year, but we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment